- See All Events
- Community Dance 10-10
- Community Dance 08-10
- Community Dance 06-10
- Community Dance 04-10
- Community Dance 02-10
- Community Dance 12-09
- Community Dance 10-09
- G.O. Dance Video 02-09
- G.O. Dance Benefit 02-09
- Dance Studio 01-09
- Community Dance 07-08
- Community Dance 06-08
- Community Dance 05-08
- Third Anniversary
- Community Dance 04-08
- Community Dance 03-08
- Hospice Benefit 04-08
- Community Dance 02-08
- Community Dance 01-08
- 2nd Anniv. TV Spot 03-07
- Metaphysical TV Spot 03-07
- Community Dance 03-07
- 5th Annual Dance Celeb.
Third Anniversary Celebration - 04-08 - Zarifa's Events
SEE THE VIDEO
April 2008 Third Anniversary Pictures
April 19, 2008 An unusual warming trend brought uncharacteristic high temperatures this April, right up until Saturday. The temps plummeted into the 40's and there were even hail and snowstorms!
Fortunately this didn't dampen the spirits at the Third Anniversary Celebration of Zarifa's Touch of Egypt, held inside at the store and studio at 914 SW 6th Street in Grants Pass. While Mother Nature was partying outside, the dancers and customers were celebrating the coming of Spring inside!
Zarifa opened the doors of Zarifa's Touch of Egypt on April 16, 2005, occupying the small 900 square foot suite with her first inventory of belly dance costume and Egyptian decór. By January 2006, her online store was fully developed and live. Celebrating three years of business selling belly dance costume, metaphysical supplies, and Egyptian decór, the celebration featured live drumming, dancing, and gift giveaways every half hour from 2 - 5 PM.
- Jennifer, health and healing pack with candles, incense, and goodies
- Rochelle, velvet coin hip scarf
- Debbie, leopard pattern coin hip scarf, very tribal!
- Melanie, blue velvet coin hip scarf
- Alisha, Celtic tapestry/wall hanging
- Melissa, who just happened to be in Grants Pass and stopped in. Melissa is from Crescent City and had no knowledge of Zarifa's, she was just in town for a visit and discovered Zarifa's walking by. This was also her first experience with belly dancing. She took home a beautiful Lady of the Lake sword mount and intends to drum up some dancers in Crescent City!
Dancers rally 'round for the first drawing
First winner, Jennifer
Rochelle, winner of a velvet hip scarf
Zarifa and Kate
Debbie wins coin hip scarf
Sai dance performance
And the winner is . . .
. . . Melanie, coin velvet hip scarf!
Alisha wins Celtic tapestry
Dancing throughout the afternoon
Melissa, Lady of the Lake Sword Mount
To all of Zarifa's customers and patrons:
THANK YOU and I look forward to seeing you soon!
Zarifa's Touch of Egypt · Boise, Idaho 83646 · Contact